A small Willis one manual tracker organ sits on the south side of the chancel under an arch between the chancel and the baptistery. The pipes of the organ are decorated in keeping with the decoration of the chancel, on the walls of which there are a number of memorial plaques.
The organ was built in 1860 by Father Willis. It was rebuilt in 1867 by a local organ builder T. Atterton. Details can be found on the National Pipe Organ Register website.